Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:18
Budding artists from Lodge Park Academy, Malcolm Arnold Academy and...
Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:45
Pupils and staff at Rockingham Primary School are celebrating an...
- Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:43Students and staff from Barnes Wallis Academy have been praised for collectively obtaining the academy’s best set of GCSE results in a generation. The academy, which is part of the David Ross
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:17For those students who took part, parents who showed support and Olympians who cheered on from the sidelines, the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup was an incredibly memorable day. Now you
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 12:01Students at King Edward VI Academy, Spilsby, achieved some impressive outcomes when they opened their A-Level and vocational qualifications today. Jo Myhill-Johnson, Associate Principal, said: "Our
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 11:03It was a day of distinction at Havelock Academy, as sixth form students opened their A-Level and vocational qualifications this morning. Wendy Jackson, Principal, was impressed with students'
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 10:53Malcolm Arnold Academy students have set new standards by achieving some of the best Key Stage 5 results that the academy has ever had. Of the students who completed Year 13, more young people than
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 10:00Students from Charnwood College ended a nerve-wracking wait when they collected their A-Level and vocational qualifications today. Mark Sutton, Principal, said: "Our students have achieved a strong
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 09:41Students at Lodge Park Academy are celebrating another year of outstanding A-Level and vocational results. Alison Hayes, Principal, said: “Last year the academy celebrated our best set of results in
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 09:15Skegness Grammar School students were greeted by a raft of impressive results when they found out the outcomes of their A-Levels earlier today. The grammar school achieved an impressive number of As
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 13:56Lodge Park Academy has claimed victory at this year’s Northamptonshire County Challenge, an annual competition for local secondary schools. The challenge, which is aimed at Key Stage 3 students,
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 13:10As part of a unique partnership with the University of Cambridge and the University of Lincoln, a group of budding archaeologists from two DRET secondary academies recently took part in a week-long