Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:18
Budding artists from Lodge Park Academy, Malcolm Arnold Academy and...
Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:45
Pupils and staff at Rockingham Primary School are celebrating an...
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 12:01Students at King Edward VI Academy, Spilsby, achieved some impressive outcomes when they opened their A-Level and vocational qualifications today. Jo Myhill-Johnson, Associate Principal, said: "Our
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 11:03It was a day of distinction at Havelock Academy, as sixth form students opened their A-Level and vocational qualifications this morning. Wendy Jackson, Principal, was impressed with students'
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 10:53Malcolm Arnold Academy students have set new standards by achieving some of the best Key Stage 5 results that the academy has ever had. Of the students who completed Year 13, more young people than
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 10:00Students from Charnwood College ended a nerve-wracking wait when they collected their A-Level and vocational qualifications today. Mark Sutton, Principal, said: "Our students have achieved a strong
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 09:41Students at Lodge Park Academy are celebrating another year of outstanding A-Level and vocational results. Alison Hayes, Principal, said: “Last year the academy celebrated our best set of results in
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 09:15Skegness Grammar School students were greeted by a raft of impressive results when they found out the outcomes of their A-Levels earlier today. The grammar school achieved an impressive number of As
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 13:56Lodge Park Academy has claimed victory at this year’s Northamptonshire County Challenge, an annual competition for local secondary schools. The challenge, which is aimed at Key Stage 3 students,
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 13:10As part of a unique partnership with the University of Cambridge and the University of Lincoln, a group of budding archaeologists from two DRET secondary academies recently took part in a week-long
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 11:30Year 7 students from Thomas Middlecott Academy are now published authors, thanks to a project run by Scholastic. “We are Writers” offers a unique opportunity for students to see their writing
- Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 16:25For the second year in a row, three students from Barnes Wallis Academy are taking part in Space Camp USA in Alabama. Jordan Broadbent, Bradley Davis and Luke Busby-Smith secured their places on the