Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:18
Budding artists from Lodge Park Academy, Malcolm Arnold Academy and...
Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:45
Pupils and staff at Rockingham Primary School are celebrating an...
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016 - 16:46The Summer Cup is the biggest event in the David Ross Education Trust's (DRET) sporting calendar. As the countdown begins for The Summer Cup 2016, the Trust is delighted to announce that the first of
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 09:37Wold Academy recently celebrated its 77 th Birthday and held two Heritage Days last week in honour of the occasion. Coinciding with Her Majesty The Queen’s 90 th birthday, the event saw staff, pupils
- Friday, April 22, 2016 - 08:25Sixteen engineering students from Lodge Park Academy were recently invited to Benteler Automotive in Corby to give them a real understanding of the job roles and opportunities involved in the
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:30The David Ross Education Trust’s third annual music competition brought together some of the most talented musicians from across the network’s secondary academies. The event, which was held at the
- Monday, April 18, 2016 - 14:27Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) have been getting creative as part of the latest DRET Arts Competition. The competition, open to both primary and secondary academies, saw
- Monday, April 18, 2016 - 13:39Twelve students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) were given a once in a lifetime opportunity to take part in an ecological conservation project in the Caribbean over the Easter break
- Monday, April 18, 2016 - 12:31Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) recently competed at the National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships in London. The event brought together over 2,500 secondary school
- Friday, April 15, 2016 - 14:28A cardiothoracic registrar, Mr Michael Gooseman, recently visited Humberston Academy to deliver a talk to students interested in careers in medicine. During the talk, Mr Gooseman spoke about the
- Friday, April 15, 2016 - 12:57Humberston Academy has been nationally recognised with two awards for its exceptional GCSE performance in 2015 by the Schools, Students and Teachers network (SSAT). Educational Outcomes data analysis
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - 16:03Havelock Academy’s Sport and Performing Arts department and Year 10 student, Andrew Hill, were recently named as finalists in the Grimsby Telegraph's Golden Apple Awards. The awards, which recognise